Asthma is a chronic respiratory system disease this inflames and narrows the airways of lungs. It causes frequent wheezing. Shortness of breath and coughing is seen in the person suffering from asthma. Pain in the chest and tightness is also felt by the patient. Some people suffering from asthma have mild problem that have symptoms limited to wheezing others have severe and persistent problem that is life threatening. Inflamed and mucous filled bronchial tube makes it difficult to breath for the asthmatic patient. During the asthmatic attack the airway further tightens and makes breathing for the patient more difficult.
As asthma is a lifelong condition one should fall back to natural treatment for asthma as taking other meditations at large will help to control asthma but may harm other organs of the patient.
What are the Symptoms for Recognizing Asthma?
- Persistent coughing at night.
- While breathing if one hears a whistling sound called wheezing is a common symptom of asthma.
- Shortness of breath when performing a demanding activity.
- Chest feels tight like someone is pressing it hard and there is lot of pain in the chest.
- Finger tips, face and lips turning blue during asthmatic attack.
What are the Reasons Behind Asthma?
The reason of Asthma is unknown. Stress also plays an important role in causing this condition. Asthma is also seen in family hence being hereditary.
- Occupational Exposure
- Dietary and environmental changes
- Lack of exercise
To deal with asthma day to day one should be able to recognize triggers that induce asthma attacks and worsen the condition. Usually these triggers are common for all the asthma patients but for some one trigger affects them more than the other.
- Heavy and strenuous exercises or physical exertion
- Furry Pets
- Emotional Stress
- Strong Odours
- Fungus spores, mold & mildew
- Cold air
- Chemical Fumes
- Allergy from Food/additives
Diet and Lifestyle
One can make few changes in lifestyle and deal with this chronic and reoccurring condition.
- Take plenty of liquids so that the mucus formed in the lungs can be loosened.
- Breathing hot water vapors for 15 minutes also help to deal with the condition
- Take complete rest and sleep on time this will help in relieving stress.
- Smoking should be stopped.
- Read a lot about asthma as this will help you to deal with the disease
- Dealing with asthma will be easy if one recognises the triggers that start asthma attack.
- Maintaining healthy weight is the key step to deal with asthma.
- Take little turmeric powder with milk before sleeping.
- Eat fresh 5-7 crushed leaves of Tulsi Herb.
- Asthmatic patient should not consume dinner at least four hours before sleeping
Foods that Help to Reduce Asthma Symptoms:-
- Coffee: Caffeine helps to open bronchial tube for up to four hours hence should be consumed by asthmatic patients.
- Onions: They are loaded with flavonoids. Flavonoids help to combat inflammation and help in strengthening capillary walls.
- Apples: Packed with vitamins and rich source of iron help to improve overall capacity of lungs.
- Oranges: Rich in vitamin C and have proved to be beneficial for asthmatic patients.
- Green leafy vegetables: Rich in iron, magnesium and folate which helps to suppress allergic reactions.
Herbal Remedies for Asthma
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Asthma Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of asthma. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Aller-G Care - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Praanrakshak churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Aller-G Care
This can be used a supplement with Praanrakshak Churna and Tulsi Capsules. It is useful in all types of allergic reactions.
2. Praanrakshak Churna
This contains all the herbs that have been researched in Ayurveda in optimized quantity to fight asthma naturally.
3. Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi helps to reduce inflammation in lungs. Tulsi helps to fight with flu, viral, cough and cold of all types. Apart from improving asthma Tulsi helps in various other common problems.
To buy Asthma Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/asthma-care-pack