CELERY LEAVES - Herbal Remedy for General Debility
- Botanical Name - Apium graveolens
- Family Name - Umbelliferae
- Other Name - Ajmod or Ajwain-ka-patta
Uses Of Celery Leaves
- Nervous affrication
- Blood disorder
- Respiratory disorder
- General debility
How to use in Different Diseases
- General debility - The powder of the dried root of the herb is an effective tonic in general debility or weakness and malnutrition. One teaspoon of this powder mixed with a tablespoon of honey is taken twice daily.
- Indigestion - The seeds of celery are an effective remedy for indigestion.It is also useful for kidney conditions.
- Arthritis - Celery leaves juice is useful for arthritis. It should be taken one to two teaspoonfuls twice a day.
- Rheumatism- A fluid extract of the seeds is useful in rheumatism.
leaves and seeds
Powder-3 to 6 gm
Extract- 5 to 10ml