CHANDERPRABHA VATI – USES, INGREDIENTS AND DOSAGE
WHAT DOES CHANDERPRABHA MEANS?
Chander means "moon" and Prabha means "glow". Regular use of this natural supplement brings glow on your face and improves overall functions of the system.
Chander is "moon" in Sanskrit. This formulation works similar to the Moon which removes darkness in night. It is useful in disturbed metabolism of 'Kapha dosha' as well as "Vata dosha" such as diabetes, tumors, cysts, obesity and general weakness. There are so many ailments where Chanderprabha tablets can be used. These small pills are having multiple uses and beneficial for the entire system rather than working at one system. The Chandraprabha vati are classical ayurvedic tablets and are described in ancient Ayurvedic texts for both male and female health concerns.
CHANDERPRABHA VATI - CLASSICAL AYURVEDIC TABLETS
In Men it is used as Herbal Remedy for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, other urinary tract infections, genital organ problems, emotions related stressful condition, diabetes and its complications like diabetic neuropathy. And in females it is helpful in general weakness, lower back pain, ovarian cysts, painful, irregular menstruation, urinary tract infections, diabetes and lack of glow on face.
Chanderprabha Vati is an ancient remedy dating back to 1300 A.D. and was described for the first time in ancient Ayurvedic text Sharangdhar Samhita (M.Kh-7)/Prameha Chikitsa i.e. Chapter of Diabetes.
INGREDIENTS OF CHANDERPRABHA VATI
Each Tablet is 500 mg
Major Ingredients are:
|Sr. No.||Latin Name||Sanskrit Name||Parts|
|8||Emblica officinalis||Amalaki (Amla)||4|
|11||Tinospora cordifolia||Guduchi (Giloy)||4|
|17||Rock salt||Saindhav Lavan||4|
|18||Sodium sulphate||Suvarchal Lavan||4|
|19||Black salt||Vida Lavan||4|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Sharangdhar/Chapter of Diabetes
Benefits of Chanderprabha Vati
- Chandraprabha exerts calming effect on whole body. It is one of the most potent adaptogen and is a stress buster. Further it causes relaxation of tenseness and creates an open truthful atmosphere.
- It helps both male and female equally in their reproductive system related problems. These tablets are also effective in diabetic neuropathy, weakness, pain in (legs, back and neck), anemia and vertigo.
- Chanderprabha tablet helps the body to lose weight from unwanted places and restore it at the places where it is required. So it is good for cellulite, obesity but at the same place it is good for building muscles, stamina and strength. All this without any side effects.
- These tablets increase liver function at recommended dosage for purposes of making muscle and increasing general activity. It helps to restore the youth and that's why the name is "Chandraprabha Vati"
- The biggest change to any organ is the prostate and ovaries. There is a dramatic youthful correction is seen in male & female, urinary complaints due to swellings of these organs disappear. The ovarian cysts, fibroids shrink and the prostate gland also shrinks after using these wonderful classical ayurvedic herbal tablets.
- Chanderprabha tablet has weak anti-infective properties so should not be used as first line for infections.
- The tablets seems to cause cleaning of the blood. That causes greater oxygenation of the blood, and further greater vitality. This could have an effect of eliminating anemia by removing the food supply of deadly microbes that would otherwise feed on the red blood cells.
- Chanderprabha tablets can lessen insulin resistance by 88% by increasing burning of glucose and enhancing uptake of glucose into the cell. The tablets can be used as an alternative treatment to diabetes with other herbal supplements. It is very useful for diabetic neuropathy.
Uses of Chanderprabha Vati
Excessive urination, burning sensation during urination, retention of urine, renal calculi, anemia, jaundice, ovarian cysts, diabetes, low sex drive in both men and women, Unable to conceive due to inflammation in Ovaries and pelvic organs.
2-3 Tablets twice daily, after meals, with plain water
To buy Chanderprabha Vati, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/chanderprabha-vati.html