COLCHICUM - Herbal Remedy for Rheumatism
- Family Name: Liliaceae
- Botanical Name(s):Colchicum autumnale
- OtherName Autumn crocus, meadow saffron and Suranjan
Uses of Colchicum
How to Use in Different Diseases
- The seeds are analgesic, ant rheumatic, cathartic and emetic. They are used mainly in the treatment of gouty and rheumatic complaints.
- Colchicum in small doses is stimulant, increasing the secretions of the skin, kidneys, liver, and bowels.
- Tincture of colchicum and laudanum have been found efficient in gonorrhoea.
- Tincture- 2ml