Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Seeds - Herbal Remedy for Chronic Dysentery
- Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Family Name: Apiaceae
- Other Name: Dhania
Uses of Coriander Seeds
Health Benefits of Coriander Seeds
- Coriander juice is beneficial in treating digestive disorders such as indigestion, dysentery and nausea.
- The leaves of coriander are stimulant and tonic. They strengthen the nausea and promote its action, relieve flatulence, increase secretion and discharge of urine and reduce fever.
- Dry coriander treats diarrhea and chronic dysentery, as well as being useful in acidity.
- Drinking of-coriander water helps lower blood cholesterol as it is a good diuretic and stimulate and kidney.
- A decoction prepared from, freshly dried coriander is an excellent eye-wash in conjunctivitis. It relieves burning and reduces pain and swelling.
- Decoction - 5 to 10ml
- Juice - 5to 10ml