Diet Plan for Pitta Prakriti People - Pitta Diet
Pitta characterizes "Agnis" or fires of the body. Pitta is responsible for metabolism, digestion, heat, energy production, metabolism and transformation in the body and the mind. It portrays the basic characteristics of the people to distinguish between right and wrong, to control the sensory perceptions. The pivotal function of Pitta is transformation.
Pitta's Types and Normal Functions Accordingly:-
- Alochaka Pitta: Functioning of the eyes.
- Bhrajaka Pitta: Healthy glow of the skin.
- Sadhaka Pitta: Desire, drive, decisiveness, spirituality.
- Pachaka Pitta: Digestion, assimilation, metabolism for healthy nutrients and tissues.
- Ranjaka Pitta: Healthy, toxin-free blood.
Common Characteristics of People of Pitta Dosha
The major attributes to describe the Pitta prakriti people are hot, pungent, light, acidic, penetrating, sour and sharp. Some of the common characteristics describing the people, who predominantly have Pitta body type, are given below:-
- They have a sharp mind, strong and well-built physique.
- They are focused, competitive, ambitious, self-confident, assertive, and aggressive, like challenges, demanding with entrepreneurial mindset.
- When in stress, they get angry, impatient as well as irritated.
- They enjoy challenges and have good leadership and managerial skills.
- They are romantic and passionate.
- They cannot tolerate much heat and perspire a lot.
- They generally face some common physical disorders like acne, inflammation in the various body parts, skin cancer, boils, ulcers, insomnia, hot sensation in stomach, anemia, heartburns, vision disorder, jaundice and a few more.
- Pitta people are generally of average weight and size.
- They possess bright red-colored hair.
- However, hair loss or perhaps thinning of hair is the typical characteristic in a Pitta prakriti person.
- Pitta people may well experience burning feelings, skin breakouts, peptic ulcers, heartburn, intense body heat and indigestion.
Psychological Characteristics of People with Pitta Dosha
- Individuals with Pitta attribute possess a strong intellect along with a solid capability to really focus.
- While they're in sense of balance, they really are fantastic decision makers, guides and also speakers.
- They have a very good capability of understanding and comprehension.
- They really are smart, intelligent and intellectual and are likely to be good orators.
- Out-of-balance Pittas tend to be short-tempered together with dominative and argumentative.
- They possess psychological inclinations towards hate, wrath and jealousy.
Due to the fact that an excessive amount of Pitta dosha overheats the body and mind, individuals with Pitta dosha need to follow a proper diet plan of the food items to lead a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Diet Plan for Kapha Prakriti People
|Brussels sprouts||Egg plant|
|Grapes (red and purple)||Cranberries|
|Melons||All unripe fruits|
|Pine apple (sweet)|
|Egg white||Egg yolks|
|Cow ghee||Butter milk (sour)|
|Other soya bean products|
|Nuts and seeds|
|Sun flower seeds|
|Herbs and Spices|
|Cumin (small qty.)|
|Black pepper (small qty.)|
|All are acceptable except honey and molasses||Honey|
|Coconut milk||Hot drinks|
|Fruit juices (sweet)||Carbonated drinks|