The liver is the primary organ that helps expelling and breaking down toxins in the body. It produces bile, a detoxifying agent metabolically indispensable in breaking down fats from food. Healthy liver plays an important role in the outcome of the overall health. The proper functioning and health of the eyes, the brain, the heart, the joints and the kidneys are all dependent on healthy liver functions. If the liver functioning is impaired or even a single enzyme system is hampered then there is an impairment in overall body function and an increased metabolic stress.
Fatty liver is such a situation, which occurs due to the accumulation of fats and triglycerides in the liver. Liver, being an important organ of the body is extremely useful to carry out the various metabolic processes of the body effectively. Right from digestion to assimilation, absorption of food particles to the body, liver plays an essential role. However, fatty liver gives rise to the various common symptoms as given below.
Common Symptoms for Fatty Liver
- Retention of fluid
- Mental unbalance
- Unhealthy diet
- Inactive life style
Causes for Fatty Liver
- Alcohol consumption
- Unhealthy diet, more consumption of sticky, junk foods, more non veg etc.
- Other life style changes
- Some medicines
- Metabolic disorders
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Indian Echinacea - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna - You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Liver Detox Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily after meals
1. Echinacea Capsules
The Echinacea capsules are Ayurvedic preparation of Planet Ayurveda prepared using pure extracts of Echinacea herb. This herbal formulation is very effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Echinacea (Andrographis paniculata): This herb is having antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which can bring about good results in liver disease. Also improves the immune system. It can remove toxins from body through stimulation of enzymes which are responsible for secretion.
2. Yakritplihantak Churna
Yakrit Plihantak Churna (Yakrit- liver and Pliha -Spleen) is an herbal preparation which is a combination of unique herbs that help to recover liver function. It is helpful in eliminating toxins and capable to regenerate the liver cells, thus preventing the liver failure. Therefore all its actions makes it a suitable Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi Amla is an efficient herb that is naturally effective in liver disease. This herb has property to remove toxins from the body, detoxifying the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 months of regular use. It can regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrao): It is very effective herbs to improve metabolism going on within the liver. It helps in eliminating excessive fat deposited in liver and is also a gall bladder cleanser.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum): This is a wonderful herb with amazing liver healing properties. It can bring down alkaline phosphatase level in case of fatty liver. It also supports in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa): Punarnava is a natural herb that is effective in removing excess of fat, water from within the body. It can even revives liver by regenerating liver cells.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh is another herb for liver problems, fatty liver and alcoholic liver disease. It can removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and can regenerate damaged liver cells.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni (Chicory) is divine healing herb for worst liver failure and can purify the blood.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): This herb is very effective herbal remedy for enlarged liver. It useful in regeneration of liver cells.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): This herb is beneficial for liver diseases with amazing power to regenerate liver cells. It is also supportive in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
3. Phyllanthus Niruri
Phyllanthus Niruri capsules are usually suggested herbal medicines to augment the function of the diseased liver. Phyllanthus Niruri capsules contain standardized herbal extract of bhumyamlaki or bhumiamla. These Capsules serve as good Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri): This cold potency herb has protective role in the liver and clearing the virus of hepatitis. This herb helps to protect the liver from damages of toxins like alcohol and drugs. Also effective in treating liver disorders mainly hepatitis. It is good to relieve inflammation.
4. Liver Detox Formula
Liver Detox Formula is the herbal supplement which is fit for the liver as it maintains the appropriate level of hormones because all the hormones are processed in liver. It is such a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
These are Pure Natural Capsules Obtained from Mixture of Different Herbs:
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrao)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Makoy (Solanum indicum)
- Kaasni (Chicorium intybus)
- Biranjasipha (Achillea millefolium)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix galluca)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
All these herbs work together which makes this herbal formulation much suitable for cleaning and strengthening the liver. Some of its herbs are efficient in liver detoxification also which helps to revive liver cells.
To buy Fatty Liver Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fatty-liver-care-pack
Tips for Healthy Liver
- Drink at least 2 liters of water every day
- Eat fiber-rich, unprocessed food like fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Reduce intake of sugary, processed, spicy, oily, high-fat and junk foods.
- Do aerobic exercise, yoga, meditation regularly.
- As liver disease generally increases the risk of osteoporosis, increase calcium intake to maintain healthy strong bones and muscles.
- Maintain a healthy body weight. Being overweight can increase the risk for fatty liver disease and liver cancer.
- Avoid smoking, second-hand smoke and alcohol intake. Alcohol can damage and destroy liver cells and may cause liver diseases, liver inflammation and cirrhosis.
- Avoid direct contact with toxins found in cleaning and aerosol products, paints, pesticides, and insecticides. Wear protective clothing to avoid breathing or touching harmful chemicals.
- Use medications in proper doses as directed by the physician. Do not try OTC medicines. Taking medicines for long periods of time or self-medication may adversely harm the liver. Consult the doctor before taking OTC medications, vitamins and supplements.