Fibromyalgia is a condition in which there is widespread muscles and joint pain. It is the also most common condition after osteoarthritis. Fibromyalgia not only affects physically but also emotionally. People who are suffering from Fibromyalgia are prey to depression and social isolation.
Though the exact cause of Fibromyalgia but there are some factors are associates with Fibromyalgia.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
- Genetics: Since fibromyalgia run into families, if someone in your family is suffering Fibromyalgia, there are many chances that makes you more susceptible of developing the disorder.
- Stress: Any kind of trauma or stress can aggravate the chances of Fibromyalgia.
- Infections: If a person is suffering from any kind of infection, illness caused by the infection can trigger or aggravate Fibromyalgia.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Feeling tired even you have taken proper sleep
- Muscular stiffness and consistent pain
- One will have weak immune system
- Dryness in mouths, eyes and nose
- Feeling pain during menstruation
- Experiencing fatigue
- Experiencing stiffness in ligaments and joints
In addition to this, there are severe abnormalities that are related to Fibromyalgia like metabolism of serotonin, problem related to the thyroid gland and mood fluctuation due to neurotransmitters.
There are many herbs in Ayurveda that have proven to be very effective in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.
Herbs for Fibromyalgia
- Nirgundi: It has a lot of medicinal properties. Nirgundi has anti-inflammatory and anti-biotic properties. It is very helpful in alleviating pain, stiffness and swelling in joints and ligaments.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwangandha is beneficial in relaxing muscles. It provides relief from fatigue, chronic pain, inflammation, tenderness and stiffness. Ashwangandha also helps in stabilizing mood fluctuation, one of the symptoms of Fibromyalgia.
- Amla: Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C. It is also very efficient in boosting the immunity of an individuals. It provides stamina and builds endurance level.
- Shallaki: Shallaki is a very effective in treating in Fibromyalgia. It eradicates pain from various parts of the body and also provides relief inflammation and auto immune disorders.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is very effective in providing strength to the weakened immune system. Aloe Vera also provides relief from pain and inflammation.
Herbal Remedies of Fibromyalgia
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fibromyalgia Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of Fibromyalgia. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Stress Support - 1 capsule twice daily.
- Aamvatantak Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily.
- Boswellia Curcumin - 2 capsules twice daily.
- Joint Aid Plus - 2 capsules twice daily.
1. Stress Support
It consists of the formulation of all adaptogenic herbs to help to fight stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression and insomnia. Stress support capsules consists of Brahmi which is also known as brain tonic extensively used in Ayurveda for improving concentration and for the mental health.
2. Aamvatantak Churna
It works mainly for curing any kind of rheumatoid arthritis. It works as a best anti- inflammatory agent and also helps in the detoxification of whole body system. It also helps in reducing swelling, pain and stiffness in the body.
3. Boswellia Curcumin
This capsules are beneficial in reducing inflammation related to skeletal muscles. It further reduces pain, stiffness and swelling in joints. This capsules consists of Boswellia serrata also known as Shallaki and Curcumin which is Turmeric. They together work in reducing inflammation and intensity of pain caused Fibromyalgia.
4. Joint Aid Plus
It is an herbal remedy that consists of anti-arthritic herb which is helpful in giving relief from joint pains and inflammation. It also controls the degeneration caused in the joints.
To buy Fibromyalgia Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fibromyalgia-care-pack.