Ginkgo Leaves - Herbal Remedy for Memory
- Botanical name: Ginkgo biloba
- Family: Ginkgoaceae
- Other Name: Kachora
- Memory loss
- Kidney Problems
- Poor circulation
- Vision loss
- Ginkgo is basically a memory enhancer and is a good tonic for the nervous system.
- It acts as anti- inflammatory and hence useful for asthma.
- The whole plant is useful in headache and vertigo.
- The leaves are an antioxidant as helpful in kidney disorders.
- The nuts are useful for tuberculosis, typhoid and diabetes.
- Ginkgo leaves powder is useful for cough. The powder is taken one to two teaspoon twice daily with water at mealtime.
- It also increases the blood circulation.
- Ginkgo extract is also helpful for skin problems.
- The leaf extract is useful for fatigue and tinnitus.
- Ginkgo capsules are beneficial for stress. It should be taken one time a day with water.
- Powder- 3 to 6 gm
- Capsules- One caps
- Extract- 5 to 10ml
- Tonic- 5 to 10ml
How to use in Different Diseases
Powder, Capsules, Extract, Tonic