Herbal Breast (Bust) Enhancement Supplements
Breast Tissues in Females
Breasts are common to all mammals and are meant to serve the prime function of feeding the newborn babies.
In human beings, breasts are a pair of prominences situated on the upper part of the torso on either side of the chest bone (sternum).
These are normally enlarged at the time of puberty in human females, while in males they remain as rudimentary structures.
In females, breasts also contribute to the secondary sexual characteristics possessed by them which usually develop at the time of puberty.
What is a Normal Breast Size in Females?
The normal size of breast is variable for every women. Every one of us has unique character traits and therefore, the size of the breasts largely depends up on our inheritance and genetic makeup.
Besides, there are other factors like the hormonal control of our body, our diet and lifestyle which also influences the shape of our body especially in the formative years of life.
Although there is no such thing as an abnormal breast size, as some feel too small breasts look odd while others feel that their huge breasts attract too much attention.
As far as there is no pathology involved, breast size should not matter. In spite of these facts, there are many females who are unhappy with the small size of their breasts and therefore, head for bizarre bust enhancement techniques which oddly redefine their breast size. Many a times these techniques pose a lot of health hazards as well.
Common Causes of Small Breasts in Females
- Vitamin deficiency
- Hormonal imbalance
- Emotional upset
- Faulty working of the thyroid glands or the ovaries
What kind of Diet Helps in the Natural Growth of Breast Issues?
A diet rich in multiple vitamins and minerals is very important for the growth and maintenance of healthy breasts.
- Vitamins A, C and E are especially beneficial in this case.
- Soymilk, sesame seeds, flax seeds and soya beans are the other healthier options.
- Include a lot of fresh fruits and green vegetables in diet.
- Fruits such as peaches, cherries, oranges, raisins, strawberries and melons are very beneficial for health.
- Broccoli, Brussels, cauliflower, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale are the other healthier options.
- Foods rich in omega – 3 fatty acids and whole grains are also great options for growth.
Do Exercises Help in Enhancing Breast Size?
Exercising the pectoral muscles which support the breast tissues can help in naturally enhancing the breast size to some extent.
Massaging the breast tissues gently in circular motions is another way to support the breast tissues.
Herbal Supplements for Breast Enhancement
Planet Ayurveda offer's Bust Enhancement Pack which is prepared by nature's best female health supporting herbs. These herbs help to balance the hormonal irregularities in body and enhance the healthy breast tissue growth.
DOSAGE / USAGE
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Capsules - 2 capsules, twice daily with plain water.
- Bustonica Oil - The appropriate quantity of oil may be massaged once a day or as directed by the physician. Total massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30 minutes. Massage must be in circular motion.
- Rativallabhakhya Tail - Take appropriate quantity and massaged once a day or as directed by the physician.
1. Bustonica Capsules
These capsules are an amazing herbal formulation from the house of Planet Ayurveda to resolve the women problems related to undeveloped breasts, sagging breasts or shapeless breasts. On the other hands, there are some women who complain of difference in breast size that their right and left breast are unequal in size and shape. The regular intake of Bustonica would eliminate the showing difference. The breasts would become of the same size gradually. This herbal products is prepared from standardized extracts of best quality herbs such as Vidarikand (Pueraria mirifica), Varahikand (Ipomea digitata), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Safed Musali (Chlorphytum borivilianum) and Lodhra (Symplocus racemosa).
2. Shatavari Capsules
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) is considered as female health tonic. It is famous herb in Ayurveda since ages for supporting good health of female reproductive and digestive system. Use of this herb is equally effective in enhancing the women's bust line and can also be given in almost all menstrual problems including amenorrhea and dysmenorrheal. It boosts up the libido in females and supports the release of related hormones thus increases the female's interest in her partner and sexual life. For enhancing the bust size this herb does not work less than a wonder as it helps to maintain the balanced female hormones and healthy female reproductive system health.
3. Bustonica Oil
A wonderful oil formulation that has Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Choti dudhi (Euphorbia thymifolia), Patha (Cissampelos pareira) etc. along with variety of oils like flax seeds oil, sunflower seeds oil, sesame seeds oil in it. It is an excellent natural combination that provides healthier, bigger and beautiful bust line. It improves the size, shape and makes breasts bigger and tighter. It gives strength to the breast muscles.
4. Rativallabhakhya Tail
A combination of natural ingredients like sugandhi varo (Vetiveria zizanioides), kesar (Crocus sativus), devdar (Cedrus deodara), lata kasturi, nagarmoth (Cyprus rotundus), lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum) etc. It is used to enhance the breast size to look attractive and perfect.
How to do Breast Massage?
The four - step procedure will give you a simple massage technique that can be done, by yourself, in the privacy of your own home. Although almost any gentle massage technique will be of benefit, these four techniques should be a part of your personal regimen.
More specifically, step One is a gentle draining motion designed to drain the breasts lymphatic system and is possibly the most important of the four steps. Steps number Two and Four are to assist in the movement of venous fluids. Feel free to experiment with these to movements and find what is comfortable for you. Step Three is simply to help keep your support ligaments in good health and assist in the fight against gravity.
This procedure should be done at three times a week. Apply above given oils, before doing Breast Massage, by these following steps:
- Step One: Use your fingers to gently smooth away from the nipple. These movements travel from the nipple and directly away using no more pressure than what you would apply to your eyelid. Any more pressure would flatten the lymphatic vessel and stop the flow of toxins and fluids. Also, make this stroke slow, not fast, for it to be effective.
- Step Two: Gently massage the breast with a kneading-like motion, using lifting and pressing movements.
- Step Three: Slowly and carefully use your hands to twist the breast in a clock-wise and anticlockwise direction, being careful not to put too much tension on the breast.
- Step Four: Use both hands as shown to apply several, moderate pressure, compression to move out more pressure fluids.
Total Massage time should not be less than 15 minutes and more than 30min.
We recommend using this for 3 months continuously and the results will just a miracle for you.
To buy Bust Enhancement Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/bust-enhancement-pack.