Fatty Liver Herbal Remedies
Fatty liver is a state in which fats comprise more than one tenth of the liver’s weight. It can show the way to liver inflammation or steatohepatitis. Alcohol misuse may cause steatohepatitis, but it can also take place in the nonexistence of alcohol consumption, in which case it’s known as NASH, or nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Although there is no operational medicinal care for fatty liver, some herbal remedies have appeared to relieve its effects. Still no remedy is ever recommended before the consultation of your medical practitioner.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver
The subsequent symptoms are some, which are foreseen before a fatty liver diagnose:
- Weight gain
- Dull abdominal pain
- Blood sugar imbalances
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea, fever and vomiting
Causes of Fatty Liver
Fatty liver disease may be a reason of poor diet, obesity, diabetes, alcohol intake, some drugs and exposure to toxic stuff. It is better to use home treatment or herbal remedies as other drugs cause side effects. For example, sibutramines are hunger suppressant and also has association with cardiac arrest.
Naturality is the key to any problem as Mother Nature or the world of herbs or Ayurveda has given us several way outs to turn any problem into a solved problem or a solution. Natural or herbal remedies do not just prove to be safe and sound but are genuine and scientifically proven too.
However, there always has to be a way to acquire any herb to solve any of your health issues, and here as we are talking about fatty liver; it also has a lot of herbs and natural remedies which may better its state or help in removing this so called incurable disease, which causes n number of problems ultimately leading to fatal problems.
Therefore, herbal remedies for fatty liver are always a priority when it comes to side-effects free treatment with more effect.
Herbs for Fatty Liver
- Green Tree Extract
- Phyllanthus Urinaria
- Milk thistle, or silybum marianum, also has a long history in herbal medicine and has often been used to treat liver-related illness.
- Healthy life style
- Balanced diet will always ensure normal functioning of liver.
- Do workouts regularly
- Avoid alcohol, drug use and oily, spicy and fatty foods. Take light foods.
- Drink plenty of water. They strengthen your immune system and assist in detoxifying the liver.
These are a few herbal or natural remedies which can control the ill effects or the state of a fatty liver. Remember, each step should be taken only after ample guidance and knowing the adaptability of your body. If taken wisely, there is nothing like a herbal remedy.
Herbal Remedies for Fatty Liver
Planet Ayurveda provides best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Fatty Liver Care Pack for ayurvedic treatment of fatty liver. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
- Indian Echinacea – 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Yakrit Plihantak Churna – You can boil the powder 1 teaspoonful in 400 ml water, keep it boiling until it remains 50 ml. Strain it and drink the water. Leave the residue. Do it twice daily. Make fresh every time.
- Phyllanthus Niruri – 2 capsules twice daily after meals
- Liver Detox Capsules – 2 capsules twice daily after meals
1. Echinacea Capsules
The Echinacea capsules are Ayurvedic preparation of Planet Ayurveda prepared using pure extracts of Echinacea herb. This herbal formulation is very effective Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Echinacea (Andrographis paniculata): This herb is having antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties which can bring about good results in liver disease. Also improves the immune system. It can remove toxins from body through stimulation of enzymes which are responsible for secretion.
2. Yakritplihantak Churna
Yakrit Plihantak Churna (Yakrit- liver and Pliha -Spleen) is an herbal preparation which is a combination of unique herbs that help to recover liver function. It is helpful in eliminating toxins and capable to regenerate the liver cells, thus preventing the liver failure. Therefore all its actions makes it a suitable Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri): Bhumi Amla is an efficient herb that is naturally effective in liver disease. This herb has property to remove toxins from the body, detoxifying the liver and brings down the SGOT and SGPT levels drastically within 3-4 months of regular use. It can regenerates liver cells and cures liver failure.
- Katuki (Picrorhiza kurrao): It is very effective herbs to improve metabolism going on within the liver. It helps in eliminating excessive fat deposited in liver and is also a gall bladder cleanser.
- Makoy (Solanum indicum): This is a wonderful herb with amazing liver healing properties. It can bring down alkaline phosphatase level in case of fatty liver. It also supports in regeneration of liver cells quickly.
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa): Punarnava is a natural herb that is effective in removing excess of fat, water from within the body. It can even revives liver by regenerating liver cells.
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): Kalmegh is another herb for liver problems, fatty liver and alcoholic liver disease. It can removes accumulated toxins from within the liver and can regenerate damaged liver cells.
- Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): Kaasni (Chicory) is divine healing herb for worst liver failure and can purify the blood.
- Sharpunkha (Tephrosia purpurea): This herb is very effective herbal remedy for enlarged liver. It useful in regeneration of liver cells.
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): This herb is beneficial for liver diseases with amazing power to regenerate liver cells. It is also supportive in alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, liver damage due to any other reason or excessive toxins.
3. Phyllanthus Niruri
Phyllanthus Niruri capsules are usually suggested herbal medicines to augment the function of the diseased liver. Phyllanthus Niruri capsules contain standardized herbal extract of bhumyamlaki or bhumiamla. These Capsules serve as good Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
- Bhumiamla (Phyllanthus niruri): This cold potency herb has protective role in the liver and clearing the virus of hepatitis. This herb helps to protect the liver from damages of toxins like alcohol and drugs. Also effective in treating liver disorders mainly hepatitis. It is good to relieve inflammation.
4. Liver Detox Formula
Liver Detox Formula is the herbal supplement which is fit for the liver as it maintains the appropriate level of hormones because all the hormones are processed in liver. It is such a useful Ayurvedic Treatment for Fatty Liver.
These are pure natural capsules obtained from mixture of different herbs:
- Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurrao)
- Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Makoy (Solanum indicum)
- Kaasni (Chicorium intybus)
- Biranjasipha (Achillea millefolium)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix galluca)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
All these herbs work together which makes this herbal formulation much suitable for cleaning and strengthening the liver. Some of its herbs are efficient in liver detoxification also which helps to revive liver cells.
If you want to buy this pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/fatty-liver-care-pack