HERBAL REMEDIES FOR PREGNANT WOMEN
Pregnancy is the fertilization and development of one or more offspring, known as an embryo or fetus, in a women's uterus. Although it begins with implantation, the process leading to pregnancy occurs earlier as a result of the female gamete or oocyte merging with the male gamete spermatozoon. This process is referred to as fertilization. The Pregnancy hormones slow down the muscles of the digestive tract. So food tends to move more slowly and digestion is sluggish. Hormones also relax the valve that separates the esophagus from the stomach. This allows food and acid to come back up from the stomach to the esophagus. About 20 percent of pregnant women feel itchy during pregnancy. Usually women feel itchy in the abdomen. Hemorrhoids usually improve after delivery. Herbal remedies for pregnant women are very effective. They are pure, natural and free from side effects. These remedies give relief from various symptoms associated with pregnancy naturally.
Symptoms Caused During Pregnancy
- During pregnancy, the food and acid causes the burning feeling of heartburn. Hormones and the pressure of growing uterus cause indigestion and heartburn.
- Hemorrhoids are swollen and bulging veins in the rectum. They can cause itching, pain, and bleeding.
- During pregnancy blood volume increases greatly, which can cause veins to enlarge.
- At different times during your pregnancy, you might have sudden muscles spasms in your legs or feet. They usually occur at night. This is due to a change in the way your body processes calcium.
- Nosebleeds and nasal stiffness are common during pregnancy. Feelings of swelling, tingling and numbness in fingers and hands and hands. Stretch marks are red and pink or brown streaks on the skin can occur during pregnancy.
- During pregnancy blood volume increases greatly. This can cause veins to enlarge. Plus, pressure on the large veins behind the uterus causes the blood to slow in its return to the heart.
- Your breast may provide one of the first symptoms of pregnancy. All these symptoms usually improve after delivery. Fatigue and tiredness also ranks high among early symptoms of pregnancy.
Natural Remedies for Pregnant Women
- During pregnancy level of sodium and potassium in blood used to be very down. Drinking raw beet juice four times daily is very helpful in balancing the sodium and potassium ratio in blood.
- Soak three or four powdered cloves in some water for 30 min. Strain and drink it when nausea comes on. This is one of the very useful natural remedy for pregnant women.
- Ginger tea will get rid of nausea immediately on time. But make sure it has to be real ginger, not ginger flavored tea.
- Honey mixed in the tea could help sore throat from vomiting. If u don't like tea then ginger candy or other food which contain ginger will help.
- Avoid spicy and greasy food and eat frequently during the day (at least six small meals daily). This will help mothers to avoid an empty stomach and boost energy levels all the time.
- One more thing which is very helpful is to drinking food (in soup form) rather eating them. This will make easy for body to digest it.
- You must choose those foods that will keep your baby well.
- Your diet should be rich in minerals and vitamins. Milk and other dairy products will help you to keep you in good condition. This food provides calcium for the baby.
- Iron is most essential element needed during pregnancy to prevent anemia. Foods rich in iron are eggs, whole wheat, wheat germ, oatmeal, cereals, and dried apricots.
- Avoid foods and odors which could feel Morning sickness or Nausea and Vomiting.
- Avoid junk food, refined starches, sugar, coffee, tea and foods high in acidic content.
- Eating cucumbers help reduce blood pressure.
- Protein is very important in preventing high blood pressure. Include protein diets in your food and make sure you have at least 80 grams of protein daily.
- A teaspoonful of cider vinegar in a cup of warm water helps to get rid of nausea. This is very effective natural remedy for pregnant women.
- Drink a glass of lime juice with a little cardamom is helpful in pregnancy.
- Light exercise is very important during pregnancy, but you must not become too tired.
- Housework is beneficial, but avoids lifting heavy things.
- Take a short walk or try to sleep with the window open. When you are cooking, open windows to get rid of odors.
- Sleep with pillows supporting your legs and back.
- Put a few drops of lavender oil in the bathtub and enjoy the immersion. Very good to have relax during pregnancy.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Take your bath daily. A sponge bath is equally good.
- Inhaling plain steam will open clogged nasal and sinus passages, and adding herbs such as peppermint will help to cleanse the lungs by promoting mucus expulsion.
- Pomegranate rinds are boiled and made into a tea will acts as an astringent and ease any pain.
- Gargling includes adding the juice of one lemon to the salt water is also helpful in an increase blood supply to the throat, removal of mucus and dilation of capillaries. The hot water is also soothing.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Pregnant Women
Ayurvedic remedies comprise of natural herbs. Various herbal remedies are very effective during pregnancy in women. Ayurveda is the world's oldest known medical science, which originated in India over 5,000 years ago. Ayurveda is not simply a healthcare system, but a form of lifestyle adopted to maintain perfect balance and harmony within the human existence. According to Ayurveda, life represents a combination of the Atma (soul), Mana (mind), Indriyan (senses) and Sharira (body). The nature is determined by the vital balance of the three physical energies - Vata, Pitta and Kapha - and the three mental energies - Sattva, Rajas and Tamas. Planet Ayurveda herbal remedies are the best and effective herbal remedies for pregnant women. They help to give relief to all the pregnant women.
- Shatavari Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Amla Saar - 3 teaspoonful twice daily, morning and evening with equal amount of water.
- Spirulina Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
1. Shatavari Capsules
Shatavari is an age-old Ayurvedic formula that treats infertility problems in men and women. The 100% green organic herb is a boon for lactating mothers as it is known to increase the milk flow. Shatavari capsules are very effective for the treatment of pregnant women. It helps women in regularizing menstrual cycles, treating pre and post-menopausal problems and sexual disorders. This natural formula also aids in treatment of excessive bleeding. It is well known for its effects on the female reproductive system. Shatavari is also effective in a number of other systems of the body and is therefore of use to both men and women. The capsules are made up off shatavari herbs are considered to be one of the most vital Ayurvedic herbs for women as it helps in balancing the female hormonal system. Shatavari capsules are Ayurvedic remedy for pregnant women. A prime herbal rejuvenative for women, shatavari cleanses and nourishes the blood and the female reproductive organs. It helps in reducing the women's complaints related to menstrual cycles (minimizes the pain, controls the loss of blood and other fluids during menstrual cycle).The capsules also helps in decreasing the inflammation of female sexual organs against tiredness and morning sickness. Shatavari capsules help in problems related to infertility, leucorrhea, and in regulating ovulation etc that occurs during the menopause cycle.
2. Amla Saar
The Amla Saar has the highest content of vitamin C of any natural occurring substances in nature. It is very effective and helpful for the treatment of pregnant women. This Saar is most useful in treatment of ulcers, hyperacidity and builds immune system to fight against all kind of viruses. As excellent anti-aging remedy, improves digestion, functioning of brain, make more active & alert that helps to reduce acidity regulates blood sugar, increase hemoglobin. It nourishes the female reproductive organs and it is consisting of 100% safe, chemical free, purely vegetarian. Amla Saar is the nature's richest source of natural vitamin C. Amla is most useful treatment of ulcers and hyperacidity. The Amla Saar is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for pregnant women. Ayurveda describes it as one of the best herbs for diabetes, bleeding disorders, strength and stamina promoter. Amla contains standardized extract of Amla fruit pulp which has the highest content of vitamin C of any natural occurring substances in nature. Amla Saar nourishes the female reproductive organs.
3. Spirulina Capsules
Spirulina is the best natural source for antioxidants like carotenoids, vitamin E, zinc and selenium that fights against free radicals, and also slow down the ageing process. It is very effective for the treatment of pregnant women.Spirulina capsule is being the richest vegetarian source of vitamin B-12 helps to reduce physical and mental stress. It also balances the various hormonal functions to improve energy utilization and all-round health. These capsules builds immunity, maintains a healthy heart, it supports normal hemoglobin level in blood. It also keeps you active and energetic and promotes normal blood pressure levels and water balance.
To buy Pregnancy Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/pregnancy-care-pack