About Water Retention
Water retention is the retention of water in our body parts when excess water is not excreted by the body. This results in swelling of hands, face, legs, ankles, pain in body parts and sudden weight gain.
Causes of Water Retention
- Excessive intake of salts i.e. sodium accumulates water in the body
- Females are more prone to water retention during pre menstruation, birth control pills, pregnancy and menopause due to fluctuations of hormone.
- Water accumulation due to skin injury and skin burns
- Low level of vitamin B complex and proteins
- Intake of medicines lead to side-effect of water retention
- Sitting and standing for long hours causes water retention and swelling of feet
- Diseases of kidney, liver and heart are causes of water retention
- Anaemia, malignant lymphedema, thyroid, allergies andchronic venous insufficiency contribute to problems of retention of water.
Herbal Remedies for Water Retention by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Water-EX Care Pack for the treatment of water retention naturally. These herbal remedies are manufactured from 100% pure and natural herbs; without the use of any chemicals, binders, fillers, colors, yeast, starch, preservatives or additives. These remedies are prepared under the supervision of renowned Ayurveda experts.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Rencure Formula - 2 capsules twice daily with plain water.
- Water-EX Tablets - 2 tablets twice daily with plain water.
1. Varunadi Vati
It is a potent Ayuredic medicine for nephrolithasis, renal calculus and water retention.
2. Punarnava Capsules
This Ayurvedic remedy contains the best Ayurvedic diuretic, Boerhaavia diffusa. It is indicated in nephrolithasis renal calculus, triple phosphate, glycosuria, oligouria, albuminuria, edema and mild hypertension.
3. Rencare Formula
This is Planet Ayurveda's properiatry Ayurvedic medicine designed for various renal diseases. It contains standardised extracts of nephroprotective herbs like Boerhaavia diffusa, Butea monosperma, Cratavea nurvala, Cichorium intybus and Tribulus terrestris.
4. Water-EX Tablets
Water Ex Tablets are specially made to get relief from the problem of water retention. The product is made using the pure and standardized extracts of three most wonderful herbs that are effective in handling excess of fluid retention in the body.
To buy Water-EX Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/water-ex-care-pack
- Along with ayurvedic treatment for water retention can be treated naturally by decreasing the salt intake since sodium present in salt will be less and result in reducing accumulation of water.
- Intake of foods that are rich in potassium like apples, spinach, peaches, bananas, oranges, avocadoes aid in maintaining water balance in the body.
- Increasing the amount of diuretic foods such as lemon, watermelon, grapes, pineapple, garlic, cranberries, onion, celery, lettuce in diet is also very beneficial for making the water lose from the body in form of urine.