Herbal Supplement to Boost Immune System - Daily Essentials
Planet Ayurveda brings a combination of rejuvenating herbs such as green tea, grape seed extract, bovine colostrums and Phyllanthus nriuri in capsule form to boosts and support immune system naturally. The Ayurvedic approach towards the body is holistic, it emphasizes on the diet and lifestyle. There is a very good reason these are called "Daily Essentials" as they complete our daily requirement of micronutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Healing and maintaining health with the help of medicinal plants and herbs has been sustained since ancient times.
A daily combination formula of these herbs balance and improve the efficiency of physiological system in the body. This formula helps in strengthening the immune system. These are natural extracts of herbs from the source. Daily essential capsules of Planet Ayurveda enhance the immune system and detoxify the body synergistically. It helps us to cope with increasing stress of today's world. It combats and reverses many of the age-related changes.
Ingredients of Daily Essentials
1. Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
Green Tea is the popular non-toxic beverage in the whole world consumed daily in many types like black tea, green tea etc. From thousands of years green tea has been used for its medicinal properties. Green tea is rich in powerful antioxidants.
Benefits of Green Tea:-
- It works as an effective Antioxidant and Anti-aging remedy by scavenging free radicals.
- Green tea have Anti-Mutagenic properties thus prevents cancer.
- Reduce LDL cholesterol levels,
- Prevents Atherosclerosis, Heart Disease and Stroke.
- Beneficial to correct Metabolic disorders & Weight Loss
- Balances Blood Glucose level
- Improves blood circulation
- Protective of Membrane Fluidity
- deactivate viruses and Bacteria
- Protects and rejuvenates skin
- Combats inflammation
- Beneficial in age related disorders like Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease.
2. Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera)
The grape (Vitis vinifera) is a major source of some photochemical. Vitis vinifera is rich in flavonoids, anthocyanins, organic acids, tannin, vitamins and mineral salts. Resveratrol is the active constituent of grape, which is one of the strongest natural antioxidant, which is useful in many health issues. Resveratrol effectively lowers serum cholesterol, prevents cardiovascular diseases. Its seeds have properties to inhibit the initiation, formation and growth of tumor. It tones and protects the body naturally.
Grape Seed Extract Benefits:-
- Wonderful antioxidant
- Fights all allergies like bronchitis, Asthma, Eczema
- Auto immune disorders like Psoriasis, Arthritis and Gout
- Fights against Cancer, skin cancer, Fibromyalgia and Tumor formation
- Cataracts, Glaucoma, Night vision, Macular degeneration, reduces strain on Eyes,
- Lowers Cholesterol level, decreases risk of cardio vascular disease, heart attack and Stroke
- Improves blood circulation, minimizes Blood clots and Varicose veins
- Maintains Blood pressure,
- Beneficial in Diabetic retinopathy, Numbness (tingling)
- Pre Menstrual Syndrome
- Increases Skin health and elasticity
- Protects skin from harmful radiations
- Stretch marks Scars
- Heals Wound
- Stops Hair loss
According to ayurveda, vitis vinifera regulates Vata and pitta thus improves digestive system and beneficial in constipation, jaundice, gout and all allergies. It alleviates vata dosha and boosts the memory, acts as a brain and nervine tonic. It gives strength to the muscles of the heart and increases haemoglobin. There are many references in Ayurvedic classical texts of using it in respiratory system disorders like Tuberculosis, bronchitis because it strengthens the lungs and a good expectorant. Grapes are natural diuretics and recommended in urinary tract infections, cystitis and burning micturition. Grapes are beneficial for increasing sperm quality, count and motility. It gives strength to female reproductive system. 'Vrishya' is one of its properties mentioned in Ayurveda which means it is effective in premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It boosts immunity and beneficial in burning sensation of the skin and prevents skin allergies.
3. Cow Colostrums (Bovine colostrums)
The first ideal food for us by nature is Colostrum. It is perfect combination of vitamins and minerals which are beneficial at any stage of life. Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin B complex are found in it along with some minerals in traces. It is rich in essential and non essential amino acids. It is rich in antibodies, immunoglobulins (A, D, E, G, and M) that fight against bacteria and viruses. Bovine colostrum increases vitality and stamina. It boosts the immune system, repairs the tissue damage and gives a feeling of healthy well-being. It maintains the metabolism by enhancing bio-availability of nutrients present in the food during digestion. It stimulates cellular growth and reverses the damage caused due to any disease and ageing. Colostrum is beneficial for the skin and skeletal system.
Benefits of Colostrum:-
- Boosts immune system
- Rejuvenates skin
- Combats allergies
- Increases stamina
- Balances blood sugar level
- Increases metabolism
- Relives depression
- Elevates mood
4. Bhumi Amla (Phyllanthus niruri)
Phyllanthus niruri known as Bhumi amalaki in Sanskrit and mentioned as 'yakrit rasayana' (liver rejuvenator) in classical texts. It is a known folk medicine used to treat liver disorders, diabetes etc.
Phyllanthus niruri detoxifies liver along with it nourishes it. It is diuretic in nature and displays hypoglycemic, antiviral and antifungal properties. It improves quality of blood as a result increase the stamina. The herb is useful in many other ailments like fatty liver, liver enlargement due to any cause, skin infections, allergies, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, cystitis, tumors, influenza, ulcerative colitis viral and bacterial infections.
It has wonderful results in combating hepatitis B and hepatitis C virus. Recent researches show that it inhibits the growth of human immunodeficiency virus.
To buy Daily Essentials, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/daily-essentials