About Uric Acid
Uric acid is heterocyclic compound which contain carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and hydrogen. Uric acid is a chemical which when produce by the breakdown of purines nucleotides. Purines are nitrogen-containing compounds, which are made inside the body or come from outside in some food. Uric is waste product of our body which should be eliminating form body through urine.
About High Uric Acid
When a food contains purine breaks, it will produce uric acid. Due to this, levels of uric acid increases, that may accumulate in your tissues, and form crystals. Normal concentration of uric acid in human being is 2.4-6.0 mg/dL (female) and 3.4-7.0 mg/dL (male). But when concentration of uric increase above 7.0 mg/dL which may lead to Hyperuricemia.
Causes of High Uric Acid
- Increased production of uric acid
- Defect in kidney function
- Genetic cause
- Excess alcohol intake
- Taking diuretics or niacin medication
- Kidney problem
- More Caffeine intake
- Eating excess purine-rich foods
- Skip the meals
- Injury to a joint
Symptoms of High Uric Acid
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stone
- Heart disease
- Pain in joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Problem regarding urine
Natural Treatment for High Uric Acid
Natural remedies are beneficial than conventional medication which have several side effects. Following are the natural treatmen methods to fight against high uric acid:-
- Massage the affected area with mustard oil having camphor in it.
- Some regular exercises are also helpful for preventing form high uric acid.
- Rubbing of ices cube on affected area which gives relief from pain.
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water every day. It washes out the uric acid deposits
- Eat 15-20 cherries every day as it is an antioxidants
- Take a lime and mix it with 1 glass of water. Drink it at least 2 times every day because citric acid in lime help in dissolving uric acid.
- Commercial foods should be avoided and eat fresh vegetables and fruits is considered to control high uric acid.
- Herbs like Giloy are helpful in high uric acid.
- Shalakki is a very popular natural anti-inflammatory that herb used by Ayurveda then used for pain and inflammation.
- Avoid red meat
- Take Supplements of food with high doses of vitamin C may prevent high uric acid.
- Alcoholic beverages should also be avoided. Both alcohol and animal protein help in producing more uric acid.
- Banana is also effective and can be used in diet during the therapeutic stage.
- Take hot foot bath in water enriched with salt that make it relief from pain.
- A pack made from mustard powder, wheat flour and sufficient amount of water can be made to be applied as a thick jelly to the affected areas.
- Application of lightly warm castor oil either with cotton ball on the affected joint is one best of the remedial options.
- Ginger root, capsicum, devil's claw and licorice herbs with their anti inflammatory properties help to relieve pain. Half a tea spoon of powdered ginger root mixed with one cup of boiling water and take regularly.
Herbal Remedies for High Uric Acid
Planet Ayurveda's Gout Care Pack is best combination of effective herbal remedies to control high uric acid level. These herbal remedies are 100 % natural, purely herbal, without any chemicals or synthetic preservatives.
- Navkarshik Churna - 1 teaspoonful twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Kaishore Guggul - 2 tablets twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Capsules - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Giloy Capsules - 1 capsule twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
1. NAVKARSHIKA CHURNA
It is another combination of natural herbs that help to maintain healthy skin tissues. The 9 herbs used in this mixture are great for maintaining skin health.
Planet Ayurveda's Navkarshik churna can be a great dietary supplement for people in general.
2. KAISHORE GUGGUL
Kaishor guggul is Planet Ayurveda's dietary supplement for maintaining healthy tissues in the body.
It is inspired by an Ayurvedic formulation known by the name of Kaishore guggul in Ayurvedic literature.It is again a very good nutracutical preparation for people of all ages.
3. PUNARNAVA CAPSULES
Punarnava Capsules is a natural supplement which is great for maintaining healthy kidneys and is best suited for supporting the urinary system as a whole.
It is also good for the heart as it helps to maintain healthy blood composition.
4. GILOY CAPSULES
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) is a well-known plant in Ayurvedic system of medicine. It bears small flowers and prefers tropical climatic conditions for its growth. Giloy capsule is prepared by using standardized extract of Giloy herb. The capsule shells are 100 % vegetarian and free from gelatin.
To buy Gout Care Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/gout-care-pack.