How Does the Kidneys Work and How to Keep them Healthy?
What is Kidney?
Kidneys are bean-shaped organ in the renal system which are located at the upper and back side of the abdomen. The chief function of the kidney's is to remove waste products and excess fluid from the body. These waste products and excess fluid are isolated through the urine. This process is indispensable to maintain a stable balance of the body chemicals. The kidneys are placed on either side of the spine at the lowest level of the rib cage. Each kidney contains nephrons which are responsible for the kidney functions. A nephron contains the filtering unit of tiny blood vessels called a glomerulus which is attached to a tubule.
What are the important and Powerful Functions Performed by Kidneys?
- Maintaining overall fluid balance in the body
- Regulating and filtering minerals from the blood
- Filtering of waste materials from food, medications, and toxic substances
- Creating hormones which are used in producing red blood cells
- Regulate blood pressure
What are the Reasons for Renal Failure?
- When the functions performed by kidney are disturbed it leads to damage of the kidney.
- High blood pressure
- Inflammation in filtering units of the kidney
- Inflammation in the kidney tubules and surroundings
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Sustained blockage in the urinary tract
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones
- Pyelonephritis - kidney infection
What are the Symptoms of Disturbance in the Kidney Function?
- Decreased urine output, although occasionally urine output remains normal
- Fluid retention, causing swelling in your legs, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain or pressure
- Seizures or coma in severe cases
- Lack of concentration.
- Frequency and urgency of urine
- Swelling in the legs and ankles
What are the Risks to the Kidneys?
- Blood clots in the vein
- Cholesterol deposit leads to blockage
- Immune system disorder
- Heart failure
- Liver disease
- Certain cancers and their treatments
- Fluid Buildup
- Chest pain
- Muscle weakness
- Permanent kidney damage
What are the Ayurvedic Concepts on Kidney Function and Failure?
As per Ayurveda kidney failure is because of the blockage in the minute body channels called srotas which leads to shrinking of kidneys. Srotas are considered as the functional pathway in the body. The body channels that are involved in it are known as mutravaha srotas, Blockage of mutravaha srotas leads to kidney failure which carries urine and are responsible for the proper functioning of the kidneys.
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure by Planet Ayurveda
Planet Ayurveda offers the best combination of effective herbs in the form of the pack - Revive Kidneys Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. The herbal products are prepared by using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. The herbal remedies by Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. The advised pack is safe to be used and is free from side effects. The Herbal combination offered works to strengthen the kidneys, restore its filtration capacity and general functioning of the kidneys.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water. For best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 capsules twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals with plain water.
All products can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications with gap of 1hour.
1. Varunadi Vati
These classical tablets are prepared from combination of herbs like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) & Shuddha guggul (Commiphora mukul) that show the effective result on kidneys. These herbs have the property of diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and analgesic properties. Varunadi vati is useful in managing various kidney diseases.
2. Mutrakrichantak Churna
Mutrakrichantak Churna is very effective for painful urinary conditions. It also beneficial and has satisfactory result in managing the kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid, high urea and creatinine levels. The herbs used in Mutrakrichantak Churna are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. The herbs in the churna are Varun (Crateva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Shirish (Albezzia lebbock) & Shigru (Moringa oleifera) etc. these are effective in managing the urinary tract infections, ureteric stones, and painful micturition. Mutrakrichantak Churna helps in normalizing the filtering function of the kidney.
3. Rencure Formula
These are pure herbal capsules which are prepared with the combination of various herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Palaash (Butea monosperma) and Kaasni (Cichorium intybus) which are very effective in kidney failure. Rencure formula is beneficial in all types of kidneys problems. It restores the dying cells and helps to recover the dying organs of the body. These capsules act as a detoxifier and help the kidneys to eliminate the toxins out of body without any side effects.
4. Punarnava Mandur
This herbal formulation is useful in the managing many health conditions. These tablets are prepared from combination of herb-minerals preparation like Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Shunti (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Maricha (Piper nigrum), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) & Mandoor Bhasma (Ferric oxide calx) etc. that manage kidney functions. It helps to increase blood circulation, improve hemoglobin level & reduce inflammatory condition. Punarnava Mandoor manages the problems related to kidneys and reduce the symptoms.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack
Why to buy Planet Ayurveda Products?
- 100% vegetarian and made of silica gel
- Pure and standardized extract are used in the formulation
- Free from chemicals
- Free from side effects