How to Avoid Dialysis?
The kidney disease is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality now a days. There are several reasons for getting into the renal failure but one of the most important causes are chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. Synthetic drugs for uric acid and other diseases are also one of the reason. In some cases the nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and auto-immune diseases are the cause.
No matter whatever is the cause, once the creatinine level goes beyond the limits, it becomes very difficult to bring it back in the range. There are however certain natural herbs and Ayurvedic remedies which have shown excellent results in lowering down the creatinine levels without causing elevation in the potassium levels or affecting the sugar levels. The herbs used together helps to improve the overall health and kidney functions.
Chronic Kidney Disease Due to Diabetes and How to Avoid Dialysis?
Although people with type 2 diabetes are at greater risk of kidney disease but still the stage of arriving in kidney failure can be prevented by taking care of sugar levels. If the stage has already come and the patient is in chronic kidney disease phase, then there are certain Ayurvedic herbs which should be used along with whatever treatments are going on. It can be dialysis also.
Controlling diabetes by lowering blood sugar, dieting & exercising are very important to keep sugar levels in control. Even blood pressure levels should be kept in control in natural ways rather than consuming pills. Pranayam (Breathing exercises) are the best to keep things in control. Please check video by Dr. Vikram Chauhan on breathing exercises, how to do them and how to avoid dialysis by regularly doing Pranayam.
Symptoms and Signs of Kidney Failure
There are specific interventions, such as limiting salt in the diet that can help to prevent progression of kidney disease in people who have the early signs.
Protein in Urine - In uncontrolled chronic diabetes, the most important sign is the leakage of large amount of proteins in the urine. Very large amounts of protein in their urine -a marker of kidney disease, which is evidence of moderately impaired kidney function or difficult to control hypertension.
One particular patient, a man in his mid-50s, had all of the above. At 30 ml/min, his glomerular filtration rate, or GFR-a measure of kidney function-suggested he already had moderate to severe damage. He had a large amount of protein in his urine, poorly controlled hypertension, and poorly controlled blood sugar. After using Ayurvedic remedies for about 1 month, things improved dramatically. Similarly there are many other success stories where patients were on regular twice weekly dialysis and their frequency of dialysis reduced to once in fortnight. We consider this also a big achievement. In many cases, the dialysis was avoided all together, after about 6 months to 1 year of treatment.
Three things you can do to prevent kidney failure:
If tests reveal a problem, your doctor will recommend ways to slow the decline in kidney function and prevent kidney failure, which include the following:-
- Controlling your blood sugar
- Controlling your blood pressure
- Taking blood pressure medicines
But according to Ayurveda, the most important thing is to change your diet from acidic to alkaline. Improve your breathing pattern. Start doing breathing exercises as suggested in the link above.
Diseases like diabetes and blood pressure are leading cause of kidney failure. Nature has given us powerful herbal remedies which can be wonderful herbal care for chronic kidney failure patients. The herbal remedies offered by us are free from any chemicals and contain only natural ingredients without causing any side effects. These are 100 % vegetarian and natural products for kidney failure, which can be taken along with any treatment of modern medicine. These herbal remedies not only help to avoid dialysis but also aid to revive the kidney failure in a very smooth and natural way. The herbal remedies are best products for kidney care and useful to lower down increased urea and creatinine levels. These supplements are Mutrakrichantak Churna, Punarnava Mandur, Varunadi vati and Rencure Formula.
How to Avoid Dialysis?
The herbal products like Mutrakrichantak Churna contain herbs like Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) and others which have remarkable properties to reverse the kidney failure. "Puna" means "again" and "Nava" means "new". So this herb helps to revive the kidneys. This is one of the best herbal remedy for kidney failure and an excellent alternative to avoid dialysis.
Herbal Remedy for Kidney Failure by Planet Ayurveda
The herbs like Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Varuna (Crateva nurvala), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris), Shigru (Moringa oleifera) & Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera) etc. are described in ancient Ayurveda texts - 5000 B.C old system of healing practised in India. These herbs are excellent to revive kidney failure and lower down swelling, reduce volume of accumulated fluid and thereby increasing the chances of revival of kidneys.
Our Product Mutrakrichantak contains all these herbs. The kidney failure patients respond within 5-7 days of regular consumption of this herbal supplement. This is purely an herbal product containing no preservatives or chemicals.
Mutrakrichantak Churna is a safe and effective combination of kidney supporting herbs used in Ayurveda since 5000 B.C. for painful urinary condition and inflammation. It is useful in kidney stones, urinary tract infections, high uric acid, high urea and creatinine levels. These herbs act together in a synergistic manner and are effective in urinary tract infections, ureteric stones, and painful micturition. The powder is also recommended in chronic kidney failure and in dialysis patients. It acts as a diuretic while providing natural anti-oxidants and nutrition to the body. Varun (Crateva nurvala) and Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera) are wonderful treatment for prostate enlargement. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) is famous for its nutritive function. Shirish (Albezzia lebbok) is considered in Ayurveda as best anti-allergic. Punarnava (Boerrhavia diffusa) acts as diuretic with five grassroots. The combination works as a best herbal combination to avoid dialysis due to kidney failure.
Herbs in Mutra-Krich-Antak Churna
Mutrakrichantak is purely an herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it. The ingredients are frequently used in Ayurvedic system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.
Recommended Dosage: 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water after meals. For best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min. after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min. after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
Uses of Mutrakrichantak Churna
- Kidney failure
- Kidney Stones
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Urethral Strictures,
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Acute or Chronic Renal Failure
- Increased Urea and Creatinine
Ingredient of Mutrakrichantak Churna
|Quantity (190 gm)
Mutrakrichantak herbal mixture is one of the best herbal remedies for kidney failure. It brings down urea and creatinine levels quickly. This makes it an excellent herbal product for kidney care and avoid dialysis. The various herbs in Kidney support are described in ancient texts and are very effective to regenerate kidney cells or failing nephrons. It helps in normalizing the filter function of the kidney and make kidney support as one of the best herbal remedies for kidney care.
1. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa): Punarnava is commonly called 'hogweed' and is very useful herbal diuretic. It induces micturition and relieves painful micturition. This herb helps in removing excess water from the body due to kidney failure. It does not cause any side effects. We have used the herbal extract of this herb, which is described in ancient texts as best natural remedy for kidney failure.
2. Varun (Crataeva nurvala): This is another excellent care for kidney failure. It is commonly known as 'Caper'. As is used in Ayurveda for urinary tract infections and to break down renal stones. Varun helps in relieving swelling and excess fluid accumulation due to kidney failure.
3. Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris): Tribulus terrestris is used as a diuretic and herbal tonic for genitor-urinary system. It is sold as a power and stamina enhancer all around the world. The herb also increases sperm count, sexual vigor and stamina. It clears away the obstruction in the urinary tract and acts as anti-infective. Gokshur gives strength to the kidney cells and helps in regenerating them. It helps to avoid dialysis.
4. Kaasni (Cichorium intybus): This is a very common weed and is commonly called 'Chicory'. It is a very good alkaliser and gives strength to the kidneys. Kaasni herb is used in Ayurveda for its benefits in acute and chronic kidney failure. It is useful in Nephrotic syndrome, nephritis and other conditions leading to kidney failure.
5. Bhumi amla (Phyllanthus niruri): The herb give effective results in all kinds of urinary infection. It helps to remove kidneys & gall bladder stones. Bhumiamla herb is also beneficial in diabetes & high blood pressure.
6. Shirish (Albezzia lebbok): This herb shows effective result in kidney disease. It reduces pain & inflammation in body.
7. Shigru (Moringa oleifera): Shigru has wide variety of other health benefits like in kidney failure, high cholesterol levels, protecting against bacterial infection & fighting against diabetes. The herb is rich in calcium, vitamins A & C.
8. Apamarg (Achyranthes aspera): This herb removes excess toxin from body. It is an excellent diuretic as helps to breakdown & eliminate renal stones. Apamarg herb avoid dialysis due to kidney failure.
To buy Mutrakrichantak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/mutrakrichantak-churna.html
Herbal Remedies for Kidney Failure by Planet Ayurveda
As per Ayurveda Kidney failure comes under "mutravaha srotas". When there is some blockage in this srotas it can leads to Kidney failure. So our Planet Ayurveda offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidneys Pack for Ayurvedic treatment of kidney failure. These herbal remedies are very helpful in avoiding kidney transplant and dialysis. Best quality herbs are used that strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of Planet Ayurveda are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Varunadi Vati - 2 tablets thrice daily after meals with plain water.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna - 1 Teaspoonful twice daily with water. For best result Boil 1 Teaspoonful in 400ml water until it remains 50-60ml. Filter the preparation with a regular tea strainer and drink. You should use this once in morning 45min after breakfast and similarly in evening 45min after dinner. Prepare fresh every time as per this.
- Rencure Formula - 2 capsules twice daily after meals with plain water.
- Punarnava Mandur - 2 tablets thrice daily after meals with plain water.
All the products can be taken together, along with the ongoing dialysis and other medications.
To buy Revive Kidneys Pack, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/revive-kidneys-pack