- Helps to maintain healthy bones and muscles
- Supports healthy cells
- 100% natural product
- Pure vegetarian formulation
- Formulated by M.D. Ayurveda expert
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colors, yeast, binders, fillers etc.
Ingredients of Lakshadi Guggul
The main ingredient of Lakshadi Guggul is a Guggul. The gugul tree grows wild in deserts and the resin is useful. Laksha is a resin of Ficus religiosa. It helps in binding of the broken and empty bones, fills them with calcium. Thus helping in deposition of calcium. This is an ancient formula taken from ancient Ayurvedic text- Bhaishajya ratnava.
Each Tablet is 500 mg
Major Ingredients are:
|S. No.||Latin Name||Common Name||Parts|
|6||Purified Commiphora mukul||Shuddh Guggulu||5|
Ref. Ayurvedic Text - Bh. Ratnavali/Chapter of Fractures
Dosage of Lakshadi Guggul
2-4 Tablets twice daily, after meals, with plain water.
Indications of Lakshadi Guggul
- Low bone density,
- Calcium supplements,
- Non-healing fractures
Role of Lakshadi Guggul in Osteoarthritis
Ayurveda has explained the importance of three energies in the body called doshas namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Balanced condition of these tridoshas is known as health and vitiated tri doshas causes different health ailments. Vata, Pitta Nad Kapha are known as kinetic or potential energies.
Lakshadi Guggul is a wonderful herbal product by Planet Ayurveda. This contains Laksha, Asthisamhari, Arjun, Ashwagandha, Guggul in it. This amazing herbal remedy is known to be effective in Fractures, Osteophytes Removal, Osteoarthritis and various problems related to joints. This formulation is used to enhance calcium deposition on bones. If taken with other calcium supplements, it deposits calcium at the right place. This is also suggested in Low Bone Density, Sprains, Fractures, Osteoarthritis and so many other conditions.
- Laksha is the gum obtained from ficus religiosa tree that heals the broken bones.
- Asthisamhari is another herb that appears like trails of bones joined together at various nodes just like our Skelton and used to strengthen the bones.
- Arjun is another amazing herb, used to heal the wounds along with various herbal preparations. This is rich in calcium.
- Ashwagandha is a Rasayan that is indicated in general weakness, fatigue and to enhance immunity system. It helps in strengthening of bones and muscles.
- Naagbala is another herb used to strengthens the bones and also maintain the stamina.
- Guggul is a fabulous Ayurvedic Medicine, used to pacify the inflammation and pain in Osteoarthritis. Guggul is taken 5 times more than other remaining herbs. So we can say that Lakshadi Guggul is a fantabulous formulation by Planet Ayurveda to treat Osteoarthritis. It is excellent in Fractures, Low Bone Density and Osteopenia Too.
More about Lakshadi Guggul
Laksha is the gum obtained from Ficus religiosa tree ( Huge Pipal Tree or Ficus tree). Cissus quadrangularis is a twine with squarish crawling stems, thickly padded in between. Appears to be like a trail of bones joined together at various nodes just like our skeleton.
Arjuna is another ingredient which is rich in natural calcium, astringent in nature, helps to heal wonded parts quickly. I use Arjun tea also along with Lakshadi Guggul for quicker healing.
Ashwagandha is a strong anabolic herb, helps in quicker healing of fractured bones, improves the deposition of calcium on the bones, gives them strength. contains natural steroid " Withanolides and Withaferins" which do not cause side effects but increases bone strength and muscle strength.
Nagbala is another herb for increasing strength and stamina. The latin name is Grewia hirsuta and it is a sister of most commonly used herb "Sida cordifolia" - Bala.
Each 5 herbs described above in 1 part each and Guggul 5 parts are mixed will and made into tablets.
This is excellent for pain because of fractures, quicker healing of fractured bones, decreased bone density. Vata pain, osteoarthritis, osteopenia.
To buy Lakshadi Guggul, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/lakshadi-guggul.html.
Herbal Remedies for Osteoporosis
- Bone Support - 2 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Coral Calcium Complex - 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Arjuna Capsules - 1 cap twice daily with plain water after meals
- Lakshadi Guggul - 2 tab twice daily with plain water after meals
To buy Osteoporosis Care Pack, then please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/osteoporosis-care-pack.