Male fern (Dryopteris filix-mas) - Herbal Remedy for Intestinal Worms
- Botanical Name - Dryopteris filix-mas
- Family Name - Dryopteridaceae
- Other Name - Male fern
Uses of Male Fern
- Abdominal cramps
- Shortness of breath
- Nerve pain
- Heart disease
- Respiratory disorders
- Uterus disorders
- Internal Hemorrhage
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- The liquid extract is one of the best anthelmintics against tapeworm, which it kills.
- The root is also taken internally in the treatment of internal hemorrhage, uterine bleeding, mumps and feverish illnesses.
- The root is used as a poultice in the treatment of abscesses, boils, carbuncles and sores.
- Ferns are sometimes used in medicine to treat cuts and clean them out.
Extract - 5 to 10ml