Myrrh Gum (Commiphora myrrha) - Herbal Remedy for Skin Conditions
- Botanical Name - Commiphora myrrha
- Family Name - Burseraceae
- Other Uses - Myrrh Gum
Uses of Myrrh Gum
- Respiratory disorders
- Upset stomach
- Sore throat
- Skin conditions
- Menstrual disorders
How to Use in Different Disease?
- As tincture is useful for wounds.
- Myrrh is useful for infections in the mouth such as mouth ulcers, gingivitis, and pyorrhea.
- It is also helpful laryngitis and respiratory conditions it is both expectorant and a stimulant of circulation.
- It acts as an antiseptic and hence useful for wounds and abrasions.
- Myrrh is to treat sore throats, ulcers, gum disease, stomach upsets, and bronchial problems.
- One of the best uses for myrrh is for the skin conditions.
- The anti-inflammatory property of myrrh allows it to soothe skin and reduce the inflammation.
- It is also useful to stimulating menstrual flow.
- Myrrh may also help to prevent heart disease by lowering cholesterol.
Tincture - 2ml