Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) - Herbal Remedy for Blood Pressure
- Botanical Name: Olea europaea
- Family Name: Oleaceae
- Other Name: Olive
Uses of Olive Leaf
- Cold sore
- Skin problems
- Heart problems
- Nervous disorders
- Bronchitis problems
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- It was effective in inhibiting influenza-3 virus, many different types of herpes, colds, Ebola virus, meningitis, cold sores, pneumonia, shingles, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Epstein-Barr and viral-induced skin conditions.
- Olive Leaf is also effective against antibiotic-resistant fungi and yeast strains.
- The whole plant is useful for heart, blood pressure and cholesterol conditions.
- Olive Leaf is a mild tranquilizer and sedative and is believed to fight nervous tension. The syrup is taken twice a day.
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory and hence useful for inflammatory arthritis.
- It is useful in bladder infections, bacterial skin infections, tonsillitis and pharyngitis, and is used to clear lung conditions and other respiratory diseases, such as pneumonia.
- It is also prevent viral infection.
Syrup - 10 to 15ml