Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) - Herbal Remedy for Menstrual Disorders
- Botanical Name - Petroselinum crispum
- Family Name - Umbelliferae
- Other Name - Parsley
Uses of Parsley
- Lack of craving
- Gall stones
- Kidney stones
- Menstrual problems
- Urinary disorders
- Skin conditions
- Blood pressure
How to Use in Different Diseases?
- Parsley leaves is useful for diabetes.
- It stimulates and strengthens the digestive system, easing flatulence and indigestion.
- It is also useful for lack of craving.
- It is helps to expel gallstones and kidney stones.
- It acts as diuretic and hence useful for urinary disorders.
- Parsley Leaf to treat stimulates menstruation.
An ointment is beneficial for sore, swelling and other skin conditions.
- Parsley tea is useful for blood pressure.
- Parsley has been used as a cancer preventative.
- Parsley has been used for ailments of the liver and is a good tonic for blood vessels, capillaries and arterioles.
Leaf and whole plant
- Tea - 2 to 4gm
- Ointment - Twice daily