Prostate Cancer - Symptoms and Treatment with Ayurveda
Prostate cancer is a form of cancer that develops in the prostate gland of the male reproductive system. Prostate gland is an exocrine gland and the cancer starts in the gland cells, also called adenocarcinoma.
Prostate cancer is a very slow progressing disease and many men die of old age, without even knowing that they had prostate cancer. Several reports indicate that about 80% of all men in their eighties had prostate cancer when they died. The cause of prostate cancer is still unknown, but the possible factors include age, race, medications and genetics heredity.
Some studies indicate that there might be a link between the regular use of anti-inflammatory medicines and prostate cancer risk. The primary risk factor of prostate cancer is most probably the age. The old age of a man is the main risk of this type of cancer. Globally, prostate cancer is rare among men under the age of 45, but more common after the age of 50 and above.
Symptoms of prostate cancer in men are generally observed after a routine check up or blood test. These include:-
- Frequent urination by the patient (especially at night),
- Difficult and painful urination,
- Blood in the urine,
- Painful ejaculation
- Difficult erection.
- Advanced prostate cancer further leads to severe pain in the spine, pelvis, ribs, proximal part of the femur and leg weakness.
Early stages of prostate cancer treatment include surgery and radiation therapy. Surgery is recommended to remove the tissue around the prostate gland and only when the cancer has not spread beyond the prostate gland. Side-effects of surgery are difficulty in controlling urine and erection problems. Radiation therapy uses high-powered x-rays to kill cancer cells in the prostate gland. It may also be used after surgery and if there is a risk that prostate cancer cells are still present.
Hormonal therapy is the treatment that decreases the effect of testosterone on prostate cancer and can prevent further growth & spread of cancer. But, it has been observed that after surgery, radiation therapy and hormonal therapy; problems interfere with sexual desire or performance by the patient. Other common problems are impotency, loss of appetite, fatigueness, skin irritation, diarrhea and blood in the urine. Chemotherapy and immunotherapy are used to treat prostate cancers that do not respond to the above treatments, but the satisfactory & desired results are not observed.
The Ayurvedic treatment of prostate cancer is aimed at treating the local tumor, shrinking the tumor and reducing its spread. The ayurvedic medicine s are natural herbs which are described in ancient ayurvedic text for this trouble called "Ashthila" ( Enlarged cancerous prostate gland) This is a traditional form of medicine used since ancient times. Our 'Cancer Care Pack' is the most important treatment for the prevention and cure of prostate cancer. The herbal supplements in this combo package work at cellular level to block cancer pathways and thereby prevent the spread and growth of cancer cells.
The herbal combination helps to restore the disturbed metabolic balance of cancer cells. The Ayurvedic medicines given helps not only to treat the imbalances in the cancer cells but also in other parts of the body, which may be leading to growth of cancer cells. So this combination can be used in any other form of cancers and growths in the body. To treat prostate cancer, regular use of this cancer care pack is recommended for at least 6 months and regular monitoring of PSA levels is recommended to assess the results.
The combo package can be used with ongoing radiotherapy or chemotherapy to treat the cancer. It is recommended that you use proper vitamins, essential nutrients, to get better results of chemo, radio or any other therapy. Breathing exercises, Yoga are important tools to rejuvenate overall health and improve cellular metabolism.
An Ayurvedic doctor will always recommend such changes in your diet and lifestyle to overcome diseases like cancer and others. Try to avoid acidic diet and increase intake of alkaline diet in general.
According to Ayurveda, prostate cancer can be caused by an imbalance in digestion. It is better to follow Indian system of medicine i.e. Ayurveda, as a potential way to treat prostate cancer patients. Use of Ayurvedic herbs for treatment of various cancers is prevalent since ancient times and giving wonderful results, with a good success rate and no side effects.
The herbal treatment of all types of cancers consists of below mentioned 6 supplements. All of them are well researched individually in giving results in any form of tumors, growth of cancers in the body. The combination is particularly very effective in shrinking the prostate tumors, especially adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
- Ashwagandha Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Guggul capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 capsules to be taken two times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Chanderprabha Vati: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
- Kanchnaar Guggul: 2 tablets to be taken three times in a day with plain water after meals.
This pack contains herbal remedies for cancer which work in a synergistic manner to help fight the body with the cancer. The cancer can be of any type but these supplements work together to perform optimum function at cellular level and help stop the spread of cancer to various organs.
- All these supplements can be consumed even if the cancer has already spread and it is a malignant cancer.
- All these herbal remedies for cancer can be consumed even if the person is undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy. These herbs for cancer would rather help to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
All these can be consumed together without any problem in the above mentioned dosages, about 1 hour after meals.
It is better if the patient consumes natural food and juices of carrots, beetroot, wheat grass, aloe vera juice, amla juice.
It is better if the patient does not take frozen, packaged, citric acid fruits, fried food. Also avoid alcohol and reduce non-veg diet.
It is also better if the patient consumes raw green vegetables, fresh salads and fruits and nuts.
Why to Use Our Products?
The difference between our products and others:
- We are using 100 % vegetarian capsules made from plant cellulose and not from hard gelatin which are low in cost and are made from chemicals+ cow cartilage+ pig intestines.
- We are using standardized extracts in our 100 % natural herbal supplements and not regular extracts.
- We are filling 500 mg standardized herbal extracts in our vegetarian capsule shells while many other manufacturers are filling 250 mg herbal extracts or raw herb powder.
- The cost of raw herb powder is minimum, the cost of herbal extract is 10 times more and the cost of standardized extract is further more.
- So many people fill 250 mg herbal extracts and the rest of the 500 mg capsule shell is filled with raw herb powder or fillers / chemicals / flour etc. just to cut costs. We fill only 500 mg standardized extracts without any preservatives or fillers or chemicals.
- Our products are 100 % natural supplements, made from pure natural herbal extracts in 500 mg quantity in each capsule.
- This was about capsule based formulations. We have herbal supplements made from pure herbs, herbal tablets made from 100 % natural organic herbs.