Treat Allergy Naturally with Ayurvedic Remedies
Allergy is a condition that is caused in the body when the immune system reacts with the foreign substance such as pollen grain, pet dander and bee venom. Though there are many people who are susceptible to allergy but it is not necessary that everyone is allergic.
Let's see how this allergy is caused to certain people. Immune system of your body produces antibodies that identify any foreign materials as harmful. The reaction of our body's immune system to the outside invaders makes us sick.
When we are suffering from any kind of allergy, our immune system makes antibodies that identify a particular allergen as harmful. That reaction can inflame your skin, sinuses, airways and digestive system.
The severity of allergies differs from person to person. It can range from minor irritation to potentially life threatening emergency.
Various Symptoms of Allergies
- Sneezing occurs to most of the people
- Itching of nose and eyes
- Red and swollen eyes
- Runny and stuffy nose
If Someone Is Suffering from The Allergies Caused Due to Food, The Symptoms Can Be:-
- Tingling in the mouth
- Swelling in lips, throat, tongue and face
- Anaphylaxis, a severe body reaction to any kind of foreign that could be fatal.
If Allergy Is Caused Due to Any Kind of Insect, The Symptoms Will Be:-
- Swelling at the large area at the sting site
- Itching all over the body
- Shortness of breath
- Cough and chest tightness
Some Factors that Defines if one is Susceptible to Allergy
- Family history: One can be at increased risk of being allergic if any of the family members are infected with asthma or allergy.
- Children: Children are more likely to develop allergy than adults.
- Asthma: If you are suffering from asthma, it is more likely the case that you can develop the risk of allergy.
Food Items to Control Allergies
There are some food items that can help you to control allergy and improve your immune system. If you want to get relief of allergy naturally then try this food items:-
Omega 3 fatty acids: It contains anti-inflammatory properties. Some food items that contains Omega 3 fatty acids are flax seed oil, canola oil and grass-fed meet.
Flavonoids: Flavonoids like quercetin are the group of plant pigment that are responsible to bring color to many fruits, vegetables and flowers. Quereticin are antihistamine that prevents mass cells to prevent from manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic and inflammatory compounds.
Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to fight free radicals. But make sure that you eat Vitamin C containing food when they are fresh for they will lose strength on being exposed to air.
Some of the food items that contains Vitamin C are cabbage, spinach, citrus fruits, broccoli, cauliflower, turnip, and asparagus.
Herbs for Allergies
1. Haridra (Curcuma longa): It is commonly called turmeric. It works as a best anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic anti-cancer herb. Turmeric is commonly used in every Indian household and also for the medicinal use.
2. Shirish (Albizia lebbeck): Shirish is also known as vish-ghan in Ayurveda as it is very effective in removing poison. Poisonous substance here means intermediate of carbohydrates, protein and fat metabolism. They gradually accumulate in the body and become the cause of various illness. Shirish helps in removing all the waste products from the body.
3. Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem is very powerful and useful herb in Ayurveda. It is famous for its innumerable benefits. It is considered the best antiseptic and disinfectant in Ayurveda. Neem is nature's best remedy for allergy.
4. Ashwangandha (Withania somnifera): It is also known as Indian Ginseng. It is effective in curing all kinds of infections. Ashwangandha is one of the most recommended herb in the treatment of allergy.
Ayurvedic Herbal Remedies for Allergies
Planet Ayurveda is providing Ayurvedic remedies for allergy in the form of Allergy Care Pack that have proven to be very effective and is high in demand for the treatment and for managing allergies.
- Aller-G Care: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Pranrakshak Churna: 1 teaspoon full, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Tulsi Capsules: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Curcumin Capsules: 2 Capsules, twice daily with plain water after meals.