Anantmool and Its Uses In Bronchial Asthma
Life style in this running world is changing so fast so that persons living have forgotten that the life style will only benefits if one stays Healthy. Either living in cities or villages, Your health will be affected if no proper care is taken. One of the common problems which are upcoming these days is of Respiratory System. As every human need to breath to keep themselves alive. Breathing in this world has been changing as changes in our life style. There are two ways to solve these problems either on Temporary Basis or on Permanent Basis. In Temporary Basis one can have initial good results with Modern Allopathic Medicines. On permanent basis if we talk about Ayurveda it takes some time to care but have long lasting effects that cures the ailments from the root. Below we will be discussing about the Benefits of the Ananthmool, an Ayurvedic medicine explained very well in Ayurvedic Texts for its actions and properties.
- Latin Name : Tylophora asthmatica
- Family : Asclepidaceae
- Sanskrit Name : Ananta, Sariva, Anantmool
- English Name : Emetic Swallow-Wort, Indian ipecacuanha, Indian ipecac
- Hindi Name : Jangali Pikvan, Antamul, Anantmul
It is generally found in Bengal, Assam, and in some regions of South India.
It is an evergreen climbing plant or vine.
- Leaves : Its leaves are about 2 to 5 inches long and about 1 to 2 inches broad, it is oval in shape, upper part of the leaves is extremely soft to touch.
- Flowers : The flowers are very small in size; sometimes they are yellow in colour and are mostly found in clusters, flowers are always purple in colour when looked inside.
- Fruits : Its fruits are about 2 to 4 inches in length.
- Roots : Underground part, used for the medicinal properties.
Leaf and Root have Medicinal Qualities.
- Ras (Taste) : Katu (bitter)
- Virya (Action) : Sheet (cooling)
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effects) : Madhur (sweet)
- Dosha effect : It acts on Vata, Pitta, and Kapha that is all the three basic constituents of the human body according to Ayurveda.
- Dhatu (Tissue) : Plasma, Blood nerves.
- Sroth (Channel) : Respiratory, and Excretory.
It contains Alkaloids like:
These chemical constituents have been proven to be Anti - Inflammatory, Anti - Anaphylactic, and Anti - Spasmodic.
Medicinal Uses and Properties of Anantmool
- It is an Anti -Emetic Herb ( herb which helps in stopping the vomiting ).
- It is given in other diseases like Amoebic Dysentery, and in Diarrhoea as it has an Anti - Protozal Action.
- It has it significance in the treatment of Rheumatism.
- It acts as a Rechak ( Aids Expiration ).
- It is a known Raktashodan ( it acts as a Blood Purifier ).
- It is an Anulomak Herb (It helps in redirecting the flow of Vayu (Vata) downwards.
- It is commonly called as Antrapachak which literally means the one which helps in improving the digestion and has ability to remove parasites from the intestine.
- As it acts as a Skin Cleanser so available in many cosmetic and medical facial packs also.
- It acts as a Diuretic and helps in cleansing of urinary tract.
- As it is an Anti-inflammatory and Reduces Burning Micturation therefore recommended in syphilis, enlarged prostate and various conditions.
- It possesses Immunomodulator Properties that means helps to enhance the immunity and it is recommended in almost all autoimmune disorders.
- As it is having Antioxidant Properties, considered to be beneficial in removing Toxins out from the body. According to Ayurveda, Anantmool alleviates the aggravated Vata and Kapha Dosha in body.
Similar Product - Praanrakshak Churna
- Serving Size - 1 teaspoonful (3-5 gms)
- Per Container Contains - 200 gm Powder
1-2 teaspoonful thrice, with plain water after meals.
No Side effects, Can be used with other herbal Supplements, Vitamins or other herbal remedies or natural products.
Uses and Indications
Herbal remedies made from Anantmool are successfully and broadly used for their Medicinal Properties and have become increasingly popular worldwide. Anantmool is a wonderful herb for the treatment of Bronchial Asthma and various problems related to Respiratory System. This is an effective Ayurvedic Medicine for Allergy and Asthma. This is not only effective in Bronchial Asthma and Allergy but also works wonder in Chronic Cough, Sore Throat, Chronic Sinusitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Pneumonia and various Respiratory Tract Problems. Anantmool when combined with other Herbs or Ayurvedic Medicines works really fabulous in Bronchial Asthma and other Respiratory Tract Problems. Below we are discussing about Anantmool Properties in detail as explained in Ayurveda. Anantmool is a Bronchodilator, and it prevents bronco spasm in case of Bronchail Asthma. It is commonly called as Dumak Bhutti by the Ayurvedic Acharyas because of its magnificent results in the treatment of Bronchial Asthma. It is an Expectorant (which helps to expel the phlegm out of the body) and also known as Sugandha because of its fragranced leaves. Anantmool is a component of various Herbal Preparations.
It is said that Breathe Healthy to Live Healthy! Planet Ayurveda brings you a Unique Product which will help you to Improve Quality Breathing and Reduce Respiratory Problems. It is better to have a permanent solution for disease rather than the falling sick every alternative month. Planet Ayurveda presents you a Fantabulous Herbal Product - Pranrakshak Churna for your disease like Bronchial Asthma and related problems, which will not only manage the condition but also enhance healthy living. This Herbal Remedy has Anantmool in it with other superb herbs like Shirish, Bharangi, Madhuyasti, Vasa and Dalchini which all together have Marvellous Effects on Bronchial Asthma. Roots are used for various herbal preparations.
It has been proved by the Researchers that Anantmool is equivalent to the modern drug Dexamethasone which is prescribed worldwide for controlling Asthma. As leaves also posses Medicinal Properties among roots, one can have It's leaves for various conditions of Respiratory Tract. 2 or 3 leaves of the plant should be chewed by the patient regularly to get rid of symptoms. Intake of the leaves basically improves the inhaled amount of Oxygen in the lungs. Anantmool acts on the Adrenal Gland that to, more specifically on the Adrenal Cortex, and increases its stimulation and enhances Its Function.
To buy Praanrakshak Churna, please visit store.planetayurveda.com/products/praanrakshak-churna
Advantages of Our Products
We are using Pure Natural Ayurvedic Medicines and 100 percent standardizes extracts, Our products are made up of High Quality, Potency and available at Reasonable Cost. There are absolutely No Side Effects of our products when taken according to prescribed dose and are Free from Synthetic Flavour, Added Colours and Other Chemicals.